Let’s take a moment to celebrate. 🎉 Life is a beautiful journey filled with special moments waiting to be cherished and celebrated. It’s time to seize the day and embrace the joy of life!
In a world that moves at lightning speed, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and forget to celebrate the small victories. But guess what? You are worth celebrating, friends! 🎊
And because of you, Trinity is worth celebrating too!
Did you know that on September 11, 1983 the following things happened?
- US Open Men’s Tennis: American Jimmy Connors retains title; repeats previous year’s win over Czech Ivan Lendl
- Ike Diogu, Nigerian-American basketball player, was born in Buffalo, New York
- Fashion designer Donna Karen marries Stephan Weiss
- #1 Song in America: Maniac – Michael Sembello
- Pittsburgh running back Franco Harris runs for 118 yards in Steelers 25-21 win at Green Bay to become the only the third player in NFL history to rush for 11,000 yards
- Trinity United Methodist Church was constituted as the UMC’s newest church!
That means that over the years we’ve:
- Celebrated Communion at least 480 times together
- Heard at least 2,080 sermons
- Eaten together close to 2,560 times
- Given away over $1 million in missions
- Celebrated hundreds of baptisms and professions of faith
- Lit thousands of candles on Christmas Eves
- And enjoyed the fellowship of some of the most loving people in the world!
That is certainly something to celebrate!
They shall eagerly utter the memory of Your abundant goodness
And will shout joyfully of Your righteousness.
Remember, you have the power to create moments worth celebrating. Embrace life with open arms, and let the spirit of celebration fill your heart. Together, let’s turn every day into a joyful occasion and inspire others to do the same!
P.S. – Invite a friend to worship on Sunday and to celebrate with us afterwards for lunch! Please bring a side dish!